Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Chambers III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
Doctor is frequently unavailable. As indicated by the other comment on this site, I saw him as my primary physician for 3 years- would not order tests (wastes of health care money). Makes diagnoses based on a stethascope (while talking)and his expert opinion. This, coupled with a discourteous staff-- I found another doctor!
my father was a patient of Dr.Chambers for a number of years. He was a heavy smoker for 50 years. Dr Chambers never once did a chest xray on my father. My father has been short of breath for sometime now, and has been treated for resp infections off and on. He has been seeing Dr. Chambers once a month for the past 5 months, due to being put on Chantix, to help him stop smoking, again I remind you, no chest xray. My father is now in the hospital and has been diagnosed with Lung cancer. Dr. Chambers saw him in his office 4 days previous and blammed his shortness of breath on something he ate, put him on some meds and sent him home. Again, no chest xray was done. Now I ask, is this someone you would want to be your loved ones doctor?
44 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Baptist Health System
Dr. James G Chambers III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChambers James G Iii Dr Physicians, 401 Lowell Dr SE Ste 15, Huntsville, AL
Dr. James G Chambers III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.