More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Fordyce
Dr. James G Fordyce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Fordyce is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Fordyce has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Fordyce has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. James G Fordyce has the following 6 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. James G Fordyce has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James G Fordyce is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The staff at this office is so rude and unprofessional and the Drs have no idea what they're doing. The make diagnosis and then forgot they diagnosed you, pump you full of meds and then accuse you of faking. Unless you enjoy being chastised and spoken to like a child with no provoking and then eventually having the phone disconnected by the billing department over your medical condition because they're tired of dealing with you, then, I would pass on this office. I have never experienced behavior like this before. It's difficult to even put in words. Definitely an experience I'll never forget.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fordyce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. James G Fordyce accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Allergy And Asthma Clinic Pc, 19855 Outer Dr Ste 204E, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Fordyce in this video.
Dr. James G Fordyce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.