Dr. James G Howard Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James G Howard?

AWFUL OFFICE as a whole. Do not reccomend

Here are the facts. You judge for yourself. Told my situation was serious, they worked me in for an emergency evaluation which I appreciated, the doctor I saw was very inconsiderate and told me I probably had a serious condition with his hand ON THE DOOR KNOB as he said it, then walked out. Told me I needed an Emergency MRI which I got in the morning, no follow up call that night. Called the next morning to have a medical assistant tell me my Doctor was out of town for a conference- and that no one could read my MRI for a week because he was the only one who could read it. ( this is a MRI they told me the results could be life threatening, I would have gladly waited a week if they would't have made it sound so urgent). Called again and asked for the on call doctor to read it, and it took me 10 minutes of convincing her to do so, ( she was very rude. and eventually said that is what she told me they would do in the first place and denied she told me I would have to wait a week.) Needless to say she degraded me and hurt my feelings just for asking a doctor to read an URGENT MRI that had been done over a day ago. Trying to be professional, I called the manager to express my concerns. Who treated me the same and was very rude. This is a private practice (not a part of IHC) so I asked if I could talk to HR and she said she was HR. She told me her staff was not at fault, and if I didn't like it.. to go somewhere else. No accountability. That was my experience. I have gone elsewhere. So if you receive poor care here it will not be resolved. Not in my experience. I hope others will not have to go through what I did with this office in one of the MOST stressful times of my life. Isn't that the time you are supposed to be most compassionate? Very disappointed.

Chronic Dry Eye