Dr. James Howe Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Howe?

Hardly saw Dr. Howe

My first meeting for diagnosis was at his office and I WAS seen by Dr. Howe. Next time I saw him was morning of surgery for approx. 5 minutes or less. Following surgery He was there again for the same 5 minutes or less. While an inpatient at FACH I was seen by his assistants and only once for the usuual 5 minutes or less. and that was during a 3 day stay. I had complications and was greatly concerned and still only saw his "staff". 6 weeks following surgery I was seen by Dr. Howe. After that I was only seen by his staff. As I had serious complications following the surgery I felt that he should have showed more concern and seen me himself. I truly wonder if Dr. Howe even did the actual surgery on me or was that too handled by his staff?...My hip has healed wonderfully. However, I am left with serious nerve damage in that leg from the knee down with a drop foot and Sciatic Neuropathy. I am now permanently disabled and on Socoail Security disability.