Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Ingram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James G Ingram has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. James G Ingram has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James G Ingram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 14
Dr. Ingram treats my children. He is always patient with us, (and four small children in a doctor's office can make patience difficult!), and he listens to what I have to say. He understands what it is really like to have children and gives honest assessment of their help. He encourages natural health and is cautious to over prescribe or over diagnose, but I have always felt that he was attentive and competent to do what was best for the health of my children. We have all been very pleased with him in our several years as patients.
Dr. Ingram is wonderful. He listens and is up to date. He refers only the best suited specialists. I have never had a doctor that REALLY listens to me and reflects what I am saying. The staff and nurses are awesome and the open hours are FANTASTIC! I have been seen as late as 8pm and on a Saturday as well. Also, the other doctors in the practice are good.My ONLY complaint is minor. The wait may take a bit depending on the day. However, I don't mind the wait because I know that Dr. Ingram is giving the same attention to another as what he gives me.I hate that I had to move...I hope to find a new doctor that has the same qualities.
Dr. Ingram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. James G Ingram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDekalb Health Medical Group Fpa, 1314 E 7th St Ste 101, Auburn, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Ingram, MD - Family Medicine in Auburn, IN, in this video.
Dr. James G Ingram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, IN.