Dr. James G Jennings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Jennings?

Will not go back to this office

We not use this office again. Very disappointed with them not picking up on a rash my daughter had which turned out to be impetigo which another doctor told me the following day.

Yearly Physical

Dr. Jenning and Staff are prompt and up to date on latest medical treatments and conditions

The best doctor & staff...I rate 5 stars

Great great doctor

He is an amazing doctor. So well informed and very friendly! Will not ever go to any other doctor but him.

Dr. Jennings has been my physician for over 10 years. He and his staff are truly exceptional. I have physicians, nurses, paramedics and other medical workers within my own family. I would not praise this group if they were not worthy of the praise.

patient

Dr Jennings is very professional and thorough. His staff is friendly and efficient. I am very happy under his care. Hey crowd this is a good one !

I would love to be able to say something regarding Dr. Jennings. Unfortunately, in the four visits I've had at the office, I've never been allowed to see the man. I honestly have no idea what he even looks like. I have been subjected to two of his PA's. While I have no objection to being treated by a PA, I found both of these PA's to be brusque, disinterested, and utterly unhelpful beyond a cursory diagnosis. They offered no advice, no additional information, and no empathy. Honestly, they couldn't be bothered to even have a conversation as to where I could get more information. If you have the flu, by all means visit these offices. If you have a medical issue and want to actually receive treatment information and ask questions regarding your care, stay far away!

PA Celeste

I always walk out with a sense of confidence that I have been treated with the best care and utmost respect. PA Celeste is so patient with my 'old man' questions and is always very courteous & knowledgeable. . I hope she can return to practice after she has her baby.

PA Celeste - The worst

Dr. Jennings and rest of staff, I would rate 4 stars. PA Celeste rating would be -5. This PA is condescending, does not listen to the patient, and is arrogant.

Mr.

Ended up causing more harm than good.

Bad Experience

Maybe if I'd insisted on seeing the doctor instead of the PAs I wouldn't be writing this. My story is too lengthy to describe here. Suffice it to say, though, that I won't be going back after years of being a patient. Some pretty big errors were made that caused me a lot of suffering. I was helped by another doctor that I sought out on my own.

Dr. Jennings is a christian and a good old boy. His momma must have raised him right. His bedside manner is above and beyond my expectations. He does not give up in his challenges to find what is wrong with you. He honestly wants to help people and it shows. We love you Dr. Jennings. Thank you for being our doctor.

Dr. James G Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.