Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Miller MD
Dr. James Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Mt Auburn Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Miller - Posted on January 13th, 2016
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Mount Auburn Hospital Pt Ot And St
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc
40 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. James Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Miller's office for more information.
1611 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA : (617) 661-5100
Locations & Directions1611 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Miller, MD - Internal Medicine in Cambridge, MA, in this video.
Dr. James Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.