Dr. James G Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Morgan?

Mrs

I had been treated by two other dermatologists for multiple skin cancers, and they both wanted to perform surgeries. I was referred to Dr. Morgan who opted to try a less dramatic approach. I am glad to say that his option worked and I highly recommend him for dermatological care. He is professional, kind, does not make you feel rushed, explains everything in layman's terms, and follows up personally with lab and biopsy results. His staff is very professional and they make you feel welcome at each visit. If Dr. Morgan is running a little behind (A rare occurrence), his nurses keep you updated. I don't want to be treated by anyone else but Dr. Morgan.

I had an urgent matter and told the receptionist when I called to make an appointment, Ruth was wonderful! She put my name on a cancellation list and called me back with her first cancellation. The wait time was about average but he took his time during the examination and did not rush me. He personally called me back with the pathology results.

he is very professional and his staf is well informed and helpful

I arrived on time for my appointment, the waiting room was full; when I ask how long before I would be seen, I was told there were 8 people before me. I waited 3 months for this appointment.