Dr. James Murphy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Murphy?

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Murphy is wonderful. I walked in his office after having surgery by another Doctor, had a very bad infection and a great deal of pain. Dr. Murphy saw me immediately, he had to repair what had been done, Dr Murphy did a great job, I am very very pleased that he took the time and used his considerable skills to fix my problem

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I had breast reduction surgery, and am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Murphy eased my fears going into surgery with realistic expectation of results/pain levels. Very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Murphy. Wish I had this done at least 10 years earlier. I feel great and my self esteem has gone through the roof.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Choosing to have this man as my surgeon was one of the worst things I have ever done. He gives false expectations and poor follow up care afterwards. I have lost feeling in half of my breast and unnecessary scarring from scabs being ripped away by this doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Gives unreal expectations to gain business. So interested in gaining clients that appointments are often pushed back to squeeze in extra surgeries. From infections to unnecessary scarring, and insensitive patient care, this man is careless.

A Different Me

Posted on June 18th, 2012

This doctor changed my entire life. I am now able to wear the different type of shirts and summer dresses i have always wanted to wear. I look great and feel great thanks to Dr.Murphy. Great Job!!!!!

Nice visit, but a bit rushed.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I don't expect Dr's to be your best friend, however I felt a bit rushed and not enough time was spent explaining the procedure to me. I felt like just another patient, however the Dr. was nice. The staff was as well, and they called you by name which is a rarity! Dr. Murphy is the only surgeon in memphis that takes Tricare, and it's really nice of him to do so...considering it's AWFUL insurance and he basically gets paid nothing for doing the procedure!

Posted on June 15th, 2017