Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Sikes MD
Dr. James G Sikes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 43 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Sikes has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
43 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. James G Sikes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTENNIAL HEART, 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Sikes, MD in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. James G Sikes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.