- Oregon Health Science University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Gajewski MD
Dr. James L Gajewski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. James L Gajewski has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. James L Gajewski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James L Gajewski has the following 30 expertise
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. James L Gajewski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James L Gajewski
Dr. Gajewski graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Gajewski works in Portland, OR and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Gajewski is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital.