Dr. James W Gallentine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James W Gallentine?

Saw him in the Nebraska Citiy Clinic. Went in for knee problems, his intern checked me and said she thought it was a hip problem. He came in and checked me and said he thought his intern was right and I even asked "even though it started with my knee?" He said yes. So they did an MRI on my hip. Nothing wrong with my hip. He then said they could MRI my knee. No money left after paying for the MRI on my hip. He needs to listen to his patient.

Carol Stitt

I had a very positive experience with both my knee and hip replacement! Dr Gallentine was very clear in his communications with me. The staff are very professional and have a number of great handouts to assist patients through the process! I am 21/2 months out and have no pain.

He's the best.

I am just 2 weeks out from a total hip replacement by Dr. Gallentine and I am very pleased, recovery has been quick. I am nearly walking normally and have no pain. Everyone said he was that good and he is! Thank you, Dr.

Total Knee Replacement

1.5 years after total knee replacement I started to experience swelling in my knee and lots of pain. After several return trips to Dr. Gallentine, he advised I get a second opinion. Dr. that gave the second opinion said the replacement knee that was used is not one he would have used on a younger person such as myself. It is very loose and that is causing the swelling and discomfort. 2.5 years later, I'm looking at replacing my knee again.

Excellent surgeon!

My son has had numerous breaks from wrist to ankle and Dr. Gallentine has treated him for every one. Dr Gallentine has taken the time to check things out and talk with both me and my son. He has made sure that we knew what to expect and how long things would take to heal. He has always gone the extra mile and understands kids and the precautions you need to take when dealing with kids. I always recommend Dr. Gallentine.