Dr. James Gaspard Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Gaspard?

If you see this man enter the exam room, run as fast and as far as you can from him!

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Rude, condescending, arrogant and mean would be the nicest things I could say about this man. He did not listen, his bedside manner was atrocious, he barked out orders like he was talking to a dog and he spent the entire time with me correcting me on the names of drugs and medical procedures. This man should have a job that requires no interaction with human beings.

So sorry to see him leave Partners in Primary Care

Posted on June 29th, 2016

We were new to San Antonio and had tried several doctors and were very unhappy with their care. Dr. Gaspard was friendly, kind and willing to spend time we us. I enjoyed talking with him as he very well read. He does not have a "god-complex". I am VERY sorry to see him leave. He will be hard to replace!

One Visit

Posted on June 4th, 2016

On initial visit I found him to be rather impersonal and not someone who listens to his patients,. Kind of a "cookie cutter" mentality like he has already made up his mind what he is going to say and do, (order) before he meets you. I am retired from the medical field and have met physicians like this in hospitals were I have worked. They generally seem to be "closed minded" and not willing to work with or listen to others or take suggestions seriously. I could not recommend him and will not be returning for another visit

Absolutely Despicable

Posted on April 7th, 2016

If you have an appointment with "Dr." Gaspard cancel it. This man is despicable, deplorable, and a waste of both time and energy. He will not help with any problems you might be experiencing because he is too busy belittling and insulting you to do his job and act like a doctor. I've never met someone so repugnant or insulting in all my life. Having never met the man before the visit I had no idea we were on an acceptable social standing to receive the brunt of his unprovoked insults from the moment the visit started. We will be going to anyone else as this was a terrible waste of time.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Great doctor and experience. He shows genuine concern for your needs and makes you a priority like a good Dr. should. I would describe Dr. Gaspard as brilliant, wise, respectful and kind. Thanks for figuring out my issue when no one else could!

Overall very consistent doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaspard's for years. He is very pleasant and listens to your concerns.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Disinterested and IncompetentHe misdiagnosed my father who had shingles. We ended up going to the ER and the ER doctor took one look at him and knew what he was suffering from. He has been experienced horrific side effects to pain pills that Gaspard prescribed and Gaspard's reply was to go to ER. Then Gaspard would not accept the diagnosis from the ER doctor. !! Horrible experience

Posted on August 14th, 2017