Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Gengelbach
Dr. James G Gengelbach, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Clearwater, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gengelbach has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Gengelbach has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 4 of 4
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1973
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. James G Gengelbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James G Gengelbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.