Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Gesler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James W Gesler has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. James W Gesler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James W Gesler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I saw Dr. Gesler because of a knee injury I had. He walked into the room where I had waited on him for like 45 minutes on him and he never acknowledged me or said "hi" to me before looking @ my charts. The exam he did was very fast and not thorough at all. The treatments he recommended only made it worse and the second opinion I got from another orthopedic surgeon showed he never found that 1 of my ACL fibers was completely torn off. I would do anything I could to talk my friends and family out of seeing him w/ any health concerns.
Dr. Gesler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. James W Gesler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James W Gesler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wooster, OH.