Dr. James Geuder Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Geuder?

Consistently Pleased

Posted on October 18th, 2017

The doctor and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was experiencing a heavy dull pain in my left leg especially during my menstrual cycle, and since I've had my vein procedure done, the pain and discomfort have gone away. I felt a difference, almost immediately. I would highly recommend Dr. Geuder.

Professional and courteous

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Was truly my best experience as a first time patient at any Doctor's office the people there were very helpful and knowledgeable .

very positive experience overall from start to finish

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Everything was explained from start to finish in a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

Dr. Geuder Did an AMAZING JOB

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I had really annoying veins in my legs that I didn't want to look so prominent, and Dr. Geuder did an amazing job on getting rid of them. The staff there is very nice, and make sure that you feel very comfortable in the process, and I felt barely any discomfort. The best part is, my legs now look great! Would highly recommend.

Excellent experience!

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I had my spider veins treated about 15 years ago and was terrified to go back because of the pain involved. My experience this time was 100% better! There was barely any discomfort! it was like night and day from my first experience years ago! I can't express how easy everything was and how comfortable the staff and Doctor made me feel!

Dr. Geuder makes you feel very comfortable.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Very accommodating. We were able to get an appointment the same day and Dr. Geuder addressed our concerns. Dr. Geuder gave me his full attention and was focused on my issue 100%.

i am a registered nurse for over 25 years at hackensack medical center, I was always skeptical about vascular doctors afraid of bleeding clots etc. Finally I found not only a good one in Dr James Geuder but a confident,experienced,and caring doctor.

Posted on December 28th, 2016

my fear of vascular md is completely gone because of Dr James Geuder expertise.

Dr. Geuder is wonderful and his office staff is the best. Made to feel comfortable from start to finish.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

The experience was positive and pleasant from the start. From making the first appointment through the procedure, Dr. Gueder and his staff put you at ease and make you feel like you are the only patient they are dealing with. They are informative, kind, compassionate and truly very special people you do not see too often in the medical profession. I would reccommend this practice to anyone in need of a vascular surgeon. Wonderful!!

Positive experience

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Excellent, explained everything in terms that a lay person could fully understand. Would highly recommend him.

excellent !

Posted on October 13th, 2016

over all a lot better experience than i anticipated

Excellent

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Procedure was done as described and result and recovery after surgery was as Dr Geuder said. Able to resume normal activity 3 days after surgery.

Couldn't Ask for Anything More!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Beautiful office, great staff, no wait! Explained everything really well and valued my time in trying to keep things moving and not making me wait.