Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James N Gilham has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James N Gilham has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. James N Gilham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Some of the office staff at Alpine- or what is now called the Womens Centre are unplesent to deal with. Mainly a younger girl who worked the front desk who tends to roll her eyes and not listen to a word you are saying (not Roxanne) Several nurses could probably be friendlier and less patronizing but on the other hand some of the staff are super friendly and accomodating. Dr Gilham is informative, warm and easy to talk to. I also appreciated his "lets wait and see" approach rather than push me as my due date was drawing near about c-sections. He was also attentive during my labor although i was disappointed that at the moment of delivery he had to be back in surgery! In the event I decided to have another baby I would go back to Dr. Gilham for sure.
Dr. Gilham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. James N Gilham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpine Ob/Gyn, 715 S 3rd St, Montrose, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James N Gilham in this video.
Dr. James N Gilham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montrose, CO.