Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Glover has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James M Glover has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. James M Glover is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Had minimally invasive lumbar surgery that was completely successful in relieving my pain and getting back to hiking. Staff here has their act together. Talked to the doc over the phone extensively as I was unable to get into the office post op. Everything proceeded on schedule and fully met my expectations. Highly recommend this surgeon. He spent a lot of time eexplaining everything to me.
I went to Doctor Glover for a second opinion, I found him to be very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I personally feel he has exceptional bedside manner and he took alot of time explainiing things to me and answering all of my questions. I find him to be very personable, and just take a look at his credentials for yourself. I happened to notice that a couple of folks wrote poor reviews about him sighting that he was rude, or short with them. I have never experienced that from him or any of his staff, that being said, everyone has bad days here anf there, Im sure being a surgeon can be quite a stressful job on occasion. The bottom line, I care more about a surgeons success rate, and their medical history, i.e. have they ever been sued for malpractice? ect, ect.. His record is clean, he has held many esteemed positions and is not new to this league. I have been under his care for 4 months now, he will be operating on me next month,I feel I am in apt and skilled hands
I have been suffering from acute lower back pain for six months following a motor vehicle accident. Dr. Glover's PA referred me for an MRI. My results were normal.During my subsequent follow-up with the doctor, he did a very cursory exam and then proceeded to spend the majority of the allotted time lecturing me on how there is no "magic pill" that will cure me. I feel as though he labeled me a drug seeker before he even walked into the room. He repeatedly interrupted me and would not let me describe the symptoms I am experiencing, which include sciatica. His suggested "treatment" for my ailments is to be more active and take ineffective OTC medications, and he completely ignored me when I said that increased activity leads to increased pain.Needless to say, I will be seeking a second opinion from a doctor who doesn't make me feel as though I am wasting his time.
Dr. Glover correctly diagnosed my problem, did the surgery, and I am able to play golf pain free . I would not think of going to anyone else for my back problems.
Dr. Glover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. James M Glover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Arizona Orthopedics, 1485 N Turquoise Dr Ste 200, Flagstaff, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Glover in this video.
Dr. James M Glover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.