Dr. James T Go Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James T Go?

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR JAMES GO TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS AN ENT.

Dr Go is knowledgeable, thorough, and congenial.

Patient Guardian

Doesn't care about his patients. Was supposed to perform surgery to remove wirings on a broken jaw that he installed, but kept putting it off to take vacations and other non-emergency things, to the point where we had to get a different doctor to remove the wiring. The jaw was wired for 12 weeks. The new doctor said that he probably caused more harm then good. Then he lift his practice in Florida for a few years. A real scumbag. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about his patience and knows what they are doing pass this guy up.

September 13, 2013

I have had several appointments with Dr. Go and they all went smoothly. He is attentive and listens to your concerns. His staff are very friendly and appointments usually are on time. This particular appointment that I am writing about I had scheduled for 3 months and when I arrived they told me that they had forgotten to call me to cancel. I was not happy about it but since they explained to me what happended and realistically they have always been on top of things before. It was an honest oversight and I have to think about the times that we as patients call and cancel last minute for a dr. and they don't charge us for that time that they could have had another patient in there. All in all I would highly recommend Dr. Go and his staff if you are looking for a ENT Dr. I gave 2 stars on the follow up after visit because the follow up was always at the next visit and he was very thorough.

If I didn't need the info to go to the doctor in question, I would have had my appointment, and would be glad to rate.

Mr Will

He saved my life, I was unable to breath he quickly diagonsed my problem,(Epiglottitis) and after two days in the ER I was able to go home. A great Doctor, great follow up, caring. Althou his billing department was very argumenitive, I had to request to talk to a superviser after tring to get simple basic billing questions answered.

Great doctor, extremely thorough

Dr. Go is good doctor, extremely thorough and listens to patients.