Dr. James J Goad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Goad?

Hernia repair surgery

Dr. Goad performed hernia repair surgery on me about 2 months ago and after 8 weeks of rest and taking it easy, I feel great. Awesome experience and rehabilitation. I thank God for making that appointment .

Dr. Goad represents Excellence!

Dr. Goad represents Excellence. His knowledge and skills are outstanding. Answered all my questions. He demonstrates confidence and honesty and makes everyone comfortable.

Excellent Bedside Manor and professionalism

excellent staff, wonderful doctor

He REALLY Cares!

Dr. Goad took a personal interest in my health and provided the ultimate support before, during and after my surgery. With him and his staff I was treated with the upmost respect and kindness.

Exceptional Service

Dr. James Goad is one of the best surgeon of the Palm Beaches. His charismatic leadership reflects throughout his practice. He's is a remarkable / dedicated human being. His team provides exceptional service and give him 10 stars🌟

Outstanding Doctor

Exceptional surgeon with great bedside manner. Dr Goad's PA, Mindy Blom, was supportive taking great care with all of my surgical needs. If surgery is needed, here's the place to be!

Proformed 2 surgeries on me in 6 months

Dr Goad a true professional that was assigned to me after being rushed to the HOSPITAL with a perforated bowl I was near death with 105 temperature in septic shock..took 2 weeks to get my white count right then surgery and colostomy 24 days in the Hospital! 4 months later he reversed the the colostomy and gave me back my life! 2 years later in 2009 Dr Goad preformed hemorrhoid surgery on me..James is by far and large a true Healer with superior surgical skill! I know i spent over 20 years in the Medical equipment field selling to the operating room.

He saved my life

Dr. Goad had to perform emergency surgery on me after I waited for 6 days after my appendix exploded before finally going to the hospital. I should not have survived, yet here I am alive & well thanks to Dr. Goad. He was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire ordeal.

Recent patient

Competent surgeon

Dr, Goad came in as an emergency doctor when an unexpected issue arose from another surgery that was suppose to be outpatient and only lasting 45 minutes. He performed surgery on me that was 4 hours long. I was in the hospital for a total of sixteen days. I wouldn't have survived without him and his bedside manor and he adjusted my medications as to be in as little pain as possible. He is truly the BEST doctor. God Bless him and his team!!

Great doctor with excellent bedside manners. Patient friendly and answers all patient questions. Very knowledgeable of his work. Recommend him to all friends and family.

Dr. James J Goad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.