Dr. James N Gonzalez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James N Gonzalez?

Was very nice

Great Doctor and really funny with good sense of humor. Makes my wife comfortable before her surgery and she has confidence in him

Not a half bad Doc. Why? Because he rates 10 Stars, silly reader!! So 5 Stars? Come awwnnnn!!

Dr Gonzales has done done 3 different surgeries for us. He makes you feel comfortable and assured that he is going to do his best for you. He has a very busy office and yes we have waited longer than we expected but I never felt rushed once we were able to see him.

Don't know what else to say

I brought my daughter in to see Dr. Gonzales after discovering she has a 10 inch cyst on her spleen and from what i understand her spleen is ruptured. I found him to be stand offish. I do have to say that I came in and asked to see him right away after getting her ct scan back and he made time to see us. I felt he spent enough time with us, but I was not really clear on the total diagnosis. He wants to take a needle and drain the cyst and wait to see if it comes back before we talk about surgery, If it were for me I might not have have such a problem with that answer, but this is my daughter who by the way is special needs and I really can't see having to put her through possibly 2 procedures. I called back after my visit and left a message that I had more questions. It's been 2 days and he still has not called back. I am not a doctor, so I may be jumping, but this is my daughter we are talking about. I just want what's best for her. Over all I was not really happy with my visit to Dr. Gonzales and will be asking for a second opinion from another surgeon.

Gonzo Review

Doctor Gonzalez took me on as a favor for a friend after I had been involved in a very serious car accident that required surgery. Gonzo was very kind and reasonable with me, he gave me the best care I had experienced from any doctor I've ever met. He's well known for being the most personable of the area and for showing a large care for his patients regardless of age or condition.

finally

I looked on line and found this doctor, I wnet inot the offce and got an appoitment and loved his staff and him. What a very kind doctor. I am waiting on my surgery.

He is an excellent surgeon and cares about his patients before and after surgery. I would not hesitate to have another surgery by him, nor would I hesitate to recommend him.