Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James W Goodnight
James W Goodnight is a Doctor primarily located in North Haledon, NJ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 21
This guy doesn't know anything about what he claims , he has very poor knowledge abut cosmetic issues but he knows how to empty your pocket, very poor communicator , can not answer your medical questions , all he has are few pictures in his office that are not his work . Anyhow stay away from him if you care about your health .
I went in for a regular injection which usually takes 15 min tops I was in the office 45 min because he felt it was appropriate to explain to me what fat injections hed like to inject around my face (around eyes/cheekbones)im a 24 y.old female!....after I explained im rather not even tjink about a face transformation at such a young age not to mention I have very little fat on me he asked me to get up and searched where the fat could be located, I was very uncomfortable to say the least, I was standing half naked& I came in for a simple botox injection. ... huge mistaje!!!! Be careful who you go to
James W Goodnight accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions535 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ
James W Goodnight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Haledon, NJ.