Dr. James Goodnight Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He is a rip off and a fraud he charges you for products that don't work !!

Don't go! Unsafe!

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Very shady. Would never go there again.

customer

Posted on September 30th, 2014

i have a great experience visiting center for everlasting with doctor goodnight and his staff

Crook

Posted on September 12th, 2013

This guy doesn't know anything about what he claims , he has very poor knowledge abut cosmetic issues but he knows how to empty your pocket, very poor communicator , can not answer your medical questions , all he has are few pictures in his office that are not his work . Anyhow stay away from him if you care about your health .

Never again!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I went in for a regular injection which usually takes 15 min tops I was in the office 45 min because he felt it was appropriate to explain to me what fat injections hed like to inject around my face (around eyes/cheekbones)im a 24 y.old female!....after I explained im rather not even tjink about a face transformation at such a young age not to mention I have very little fat on me he asked me to get up and searched where the fat could be located, I was very uncomfortable to say the least, I was standing half naked& I came in for a simple botox injection. ... huge mistaje!!!! Be careful who you go to

Potential client gone sour

Posted on March 26th, 2013

First, I was warned not to see this doctor, by a few... So I make my appointment for noon one day. It was easy! On the day of my appointment I receive a phone call from the office. The voicemail stated that the doctor had an emergency and needed to reschedule. I was a little bummed as I don't always have a noon availability, but whatever, emergencies to happen. So I wait until the work week to call. I call twice and both times leaves messages to reschedule. It's been week TWO and still no call back. His emergency makes me believe that it was a hot lunch date he needed to attend. Very unprofessional and his office will not receive business from me.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Horrible, stay away!

The worst Laser hair removal experience.

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I went for laser hair removal. After each session of treatment I was expecting to see less hair. After few sessions I noticed that the hair became more and thicker rather than getting less! It seems that the instrument has a very low power and not suitable for efficient hair removal. I asked for my money back because the treatment didn't work but I was not refunded. The doctor was continuously trying to sell his products and came across more of a sales person than a doctor. He did not show any care or attempt to get better results. Therefore, I discourage anyone to see this doctor.

Great first visit!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I had my first laser hair removal procedure today. There were others there as well for their first time, and one who was coming for her second treatment. Everything was great. The girl at the front desk was helpful and friendly, as was Dr. Goodnight. The procedure was painless and quick, the laser is new, and everything was better than expected! A few of us were talking about how we would see how it goes and our friends are awaiting feedback (we were quite nervous), I think we all had good things to say! Excited to go back for treatment #2 and would definitely trust Dr. Goodnight with other treatments in the future as well and tell my friends. He also took time in the room to answer any questions and explained things very well during the process.

Age Healthy and Youthful

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr. Goodnight is the answer to my growing old Healthy, Fit and Youthful! He is very compassionate at his work. He offers Spa Services, Cosmetic Procedures, BioIdentical Hormones, Nutrition and more. The combination of these services have given me the energy and health I had when I was in my 20 as well as my overall appearance being fit and youthful so naturally

My first visit

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Goodnight is an extremely caring, compassionate and professional doctor. He gave me ALL the options to choose from and never pressured me into choosing any one procedure over another. I truly appreciated that as I'm kind of "whimpy" and currently prefer the absolute least invasive treatment. I saw an instant improvement in my Peleve' procedure and I am looking forward to seeing Dr. Goodnight again and having further treatments as well as more in depth procedures (when I muster up some courage). Seriously, I'd recommend Dr. Goodnight to any one of my friends who want to maintain their youthful looks.

Posted on November 9th, 2016