Dr. James Gramprie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gramprie?

video exam

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Gramprie did a computer video exam of me in Clare from U of M, He is very personable and found in my CT scan he reviewed that I had an aneurysm. I will be seeing him at U of M for myoclonus multiplex and hope he will have some answers for me.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

After year of going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was wrong...I knew I was in the right place with Dr Gramprie...caring, responsive patient...not only a caring Dr, but an outstanding human being...he is truly the best

Simple, The Best

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Gramprie for 4 years now and he simply is " The Best". He has spent more time with me than I could have hope for. He is empathic and he truly cares about me and my condition. His "Desk Side" manner is above "Excellent". It is impossible to really explain all of this with words, but all of it is true.

Comparative Review

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Having seen several different neurologists both in Ann Arbor and Rochester, NY there is no question that I would strongly recommend Dr. Gramprie to my very best friend. He is very thorough, empathetic, caring and a true professional in every way. He passes my "Universal Doctor Test": He is very confident but in no way an egotist. And, perhaps best of all, he seems to be a very happy guy! Finally, his staff are friendly and also very professional.

John ( federal officer)

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr Granprie has been excellent. He has taken good notes to remember my personal situation. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to my own children.

Really Great at what He Does!

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Yes, you have to wait for him, but when he gets to you he gives you 100% and makes you feel like you are the most important person. He loves what he does and is very kind and caring. He was my second opinion and because of him I have been able to function again.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Late every time, did not remember what was discussed in previous sessions, hard to get appointments. Heady, did not listen, dismissed other Doctor's opinions, only wanted to push drugs. Seemed like only interest was keeping my insurance money flowing into coffers. In cahoots with medical supply companies. Made the change to a new Doctor, night and day difference in care from them, competent office staff and medical supply company actually gives service. RUN!

trust and faith

Posted on November 5th, 2010

I have seen Dr.Gramprie and have trust in him that maybe I can get my szres better.I have seen many Dr.and they are perscription happy with no logic. He listens and I feel is very experienced in this field even though he is a dr..Good luck if u have epilepsy

Posted on August 17th, 2010

AWESOME Doctor. Extermly nice, great beside manner. THE BEST. He took his time with me, fit me in. When I left his office all his staff was gone, and still didn't rush me out to get home. I am so thankful for what he has done for me, and such a speedy recovery. I hardly think I would have healed so fast if it wasn't for him.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017