Dr. James R Greenspon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Greenspon?

The Best

I've been going here for years. They are friendly, helpful, and it's been the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Best Dr Ever

Going back today, lost 26 pounds safely!

Rude

Have been coming here for years...today my friend and I visit , new staff, very rude to both of us, and got turned down for our pills which I have been taking for a few years plus my other meds haven't changed so why have they? Good luck with your practice cos money is money and if that's how u treat your people then so be it...yet they let some slip to the side door and have tiny people on diet pills why? But the ones that need it get turned away.

I went in expecting to lose the usual 15-20 lbs. I turned out losing over 40lbs in one month! I did exactly as he asked and kept my calorie in take at 1000. I ate my largest meal in the AM and stopped eating 5 hours before bed. I suggest that one should set the alarm to get up at 6 -630 and take your meds. Especially when you first start taking and set up all the things you have been wanting to clean or pack or empty. I guarantee you will get it all done in the first week! Remember to drink only water for the first month! Lots and Lots of it!

I lost 15 lbs in two weeks, this place is awesome

Excellent

Dr. Greenspon and his staff are the nicest group of people ,

amazimg

It Does Work

You can easily drop weight. It gets your metabolism going and get you sweating without even a thorough workout! With eating right and using the pills you will be to your body goals in no time . It does take a long time to get called sometimes though, but oftentimes that's due to the volume of clients

User of the Dr. Greenspon

It's good. Been going off and on. They don't call to check on. The people are nice. But I think it is more of a money thing.

I've been visiting Dr Greenspon's office for several years. I love the results. The staff is always wonderful & each time I return the results are amazing. Not to mention the medication also serves me well due to my high blood pressure numbers. I will continue to go as long as the office is up & running. Thanks Dr Greenspon & the entire team for all you do.

IT ACTUALLY WORKS! I EVEN HAVE MORE ENERGY.

Excellent Doctor!!! Helped me tremendously after having a baby. Down to original weight and only go for maintaining currant weight if I need him. Staff is the best!!