Dr. James Grisolia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Grisolia?

Mr.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Has been my wife's Neurologist for many years...one of the best.

Awesome Experience

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

He was very nice and is very concerned in getting me better not just medicating me. He wants to get to the root of problem. Love him already.

clone him

Posted on April 17th, 2014

dr. grisolia spends time and he genuinely cares about me as a person & helps give me perspective on my problems.

VERY Caring, Professional and Ethical!!

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Grisolia by my primary care physician when I complained of numbness, tingling and general neuropathy (pain) in my limbs. Dr. Grisolia ordered and MRI and tentatively diagnosed me with MS (multiple sclerosis). I was relieved my "problems" finally had a name but was inwardly terrified by the diagnosis! Dr. Grisolia took great care to listen to all of my concerns and never made me feel I was asking a stupid question. Dr. Grisolia never made me feel he was over-prescribing medications and always took extra time with me when I had concerns about my disease. I've been seeing Dr. Grisolia for 14 months. I've had a spinal tap which positively diagnosed me as having MS. I'm now on a self-injecting medication and am very optimistic that my disease in under control. Dr. Grisolia is one of the most caring, empathetic and professional individuals I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Great experience

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Grisolia for a short time somewhere between 2002-2004 for the treatment of migraines. I had been mis-diagnosed by several other physicians as having chronic sinus infections. After being properly diagnosed, I saw Dr. Grisolia several times. In the midst of a migraine, I left work and was able to be seen the same day. His office was fantastic in working with me in what I can describe as a complicated insurance/billing situation. I enjoyed him as a physician, but have moved across the country. I called recently to get some records and was pleasantly surprised to hear the same voice on the office recording as I remember hearing in the office when I would visit. I have no complaints or concerns about this physician.

So Far I Like Him!

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I've seen Dr. Grisolia twice now and I find him both nice and professional. He seems to care about fixing my health problems and I have confidence that he will. My experience was the opposite from the person who said he was rude. He was quite kind to me and I like him.

Posted on February 5th, 2011

He diagnosed and cured (for 8 years now) my cluster headaches. He was not afraid to trt Imatrex, a new medication at that time.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Was very confident in him and always felt he was working to help me

Posted on November 27th, 2017