Dr. James Gulde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gulde?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

My first time to see him. I got an appointment in 4 working days. I waited a short time and the staff were very nice. He spent about 40 min. with me. He recommended one new medicine and ask if I needed any refill for medicine I already take. I didn't but I thought it was nice of him to ask. My primary physician is no longer working. I ask him to be my family doctor and he agreed. He told me to come back in three months. The staff made the appointment for me when I left.

very pleased

Posted on January 30th, 2014

After moving to this area we have been looking for a good doctor. the first visit went very well. We were so pleased that he was able to identify and treat Mom's hip pain on the same day. Very courteous and made sure that he had met our needs before he left.

VA Patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

I'm a VA Patient, he acts like nothing more than a pill-pusher with me. Every question I ask, he wants to pass me off to a specialist. He seems completely disinterested and comes across that I'm wasting his time.

Very dissatisfied!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Poor bedside manner. Acts uninterested in your care. Orders blood work and results are "never" returned to you, even when it's important. Calling office is useless, they don't answer the phone. Delay getting faxed RX refills returned to the pharmacy.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Gulde is a very caring Dr. I was going to Dallas to the Dr. until I found Dr. Gulde. He ordered the test needed and took the time to talk to me about what test he was ordering and then follow-up with me explaining the test. Thanks to Dr. Gulde he got to the root of my problem, unlike the Dr in Dallas. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Horrible Physician

Posted on June 24th, 2011

My husband went to see this physician and it was very clear from the beginning this Dr was not interested in helping him; he did nothing but ask him what was going on and "what do you want me to do about it?" He wrote a RX and sent him on his way; we kept giving him information and asking questions about his condition but Dr Gulde was obviously not interested....this man has a HORRIBLE bedside manner and in my opinion shouldn't be practicing medicine.....acted like we were wasting his time.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I have called and have been put on hold for at least 7 minutes according to my watch. They don't even come back to say they'll be with you soon! Not good on follow-up. I'm thinking about changing my GP .

never again!

Posted on October 28th, 2009

does not listen to patient,thinks he knows everything ,is not open to ideas patient may have in regard to their own care .looks sloppy and dirty ,disheveled at best !

Posted on October 27th, 2017