Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James H Armstrong Jr
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Walker Baptist Medical Center, Prattville Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr has 2 locations
2119 E South Blvd Ste 200
Montgomery, AL 36116
Book Online Now
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James H Armstrong Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.