Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Black III
Dr. James Black III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Black is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, University of Virginia Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Black has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Black III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Black III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.