Dr. James Johnson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Johnson Jr?

Posted on December 29th, 2015

great dr

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I saw Dr. J. the first time in 1981. He delivered my first child and second child. 1986 when my I was 8 months pregnant with my 3rd child, my husband and I were in a bad car accident. I got taken to the hospital and my husband in an ambulance. Dr. J (Johnson) told me that I would make it through this and so would our baby. The seat belt fractured my sternum. Dr. J, sat beside me for a couple of hours talking to me and holing my hand and assuring me we would be ok. Whitney is now 29 and doing great. He has been my doctor for 34 years and I wouldn't have it any other way. He knows me my name and hugs me every time he sees me.

Would Not Trade Dr. J.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for over thirty years. He was my guide through three pregnancies-all delivered at the Baptist Medical Center. He was the surgeon for my hysterectomy at the Baptist Hospital. I would not trade him for all the tea in China-and I LOVE tea. Courteous, always withmy best interests and honest with my health concerns.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr. Johnson is amazing! The staff are super friendly and Dr. Johnson really takes excellent care of you. The wait is long, but so worth it if the staff and Dr is as amazing as they are. I would recommend him to any female. Just be sure to bring a good book for the wait. :)

Posted on November 6th, 2017