Dr. James Maxwell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Maxwell?

Absolute best!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Thank you thank you thank you! Most amazing Dr I've ever met. He helped me beyond belief. I couldn't move my head, constant head aches, pain in arms. His surgery for my neck changed my life. Thank you!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Wow, talk about a calming influence. Dr. Maxwell and his medical assistant are amazing. They make you feel like someone is in your corner. I'm so happy I had the surgery and am now feeling great. They changed my life forever! Thank you dr. m.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr. Maxwell showed me what the problem was. He told me what he could do and what kind of results I should have. I went into surgery with a terrible back ache and sciatica. When I awoke from surgery the major pain was gone.It's been three weeks and the results are just what the Dr. said they would be. Thank you Dr. Maxwell you did a great job.

Negligent

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr. Maxwell had absolutely no interest in the fact that my mother had fallen twice after having back surgery performed my him. He simply advised her to go to the ER where she was admitted and drugged out of her mind for 5 days (twice). She kept complaining of extreme pain in her legs. His only concern was the surgical site. He made no effort to explore further the possibility of damage elsewhere from her fall. It's been 7 weeks and she is still suffering. I call this negligence. Unbeknownst to us this is the same doctor that permanently disabled my sister.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Maxwell is fantastic. He is direct and to the point. Helped me understand what was going on While I know i have a generic spine problem, he advised me to do PT and watch it for now. His PA is great too. Thank you both.

FAILURE

Posted on November 4th, 2015

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER. ENDED UP IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 2 YEARS. HE KEPT TELLING ME HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY I WAS PARALYZED FORM THE WASTE DOWN. AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS THE X RAYS SHOWED 3 BROKEN RODS. WE SHOWED HIM THIS AND HE DENIED ANYTHING WAS WRONG. MY 6 YEAR OLD GRANDSON COULD SEE THE BREAKS. OMG. I HAVE PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE AND SUFFER EVERY NIGHT.GET ANOTHER OPINION. GET OUT OF THERE.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

My personal experience with Dr. Maxwell and his staff was outstanding. He is an excellent surgeon and because of his care I am doing more than I ever thought I would do again. I will highly recommend him to anyone needing spinal surgery. Dr. Maxwell spent time with my husband and me, explaining all we needed to know. My hero!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Got diagnosis but not much for pressent or future treatment or alternatives.

Dr. Maxwell

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr. Maxwell took my nerve pain away with surgery, it is a miracle.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Had major back surgery 6 months ago & now have a new lease on life! I could not be more pleased with the results! I have already recommended Dr. Maxwell to several friends also in need of back surgery !

Spinal Surgery

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I had years of back and leg pain leg numbness at times I wasn't to walk .After Dr. Maxwell operated on my lower back I am now 98% pain free and able to go for long walks & function as I did years ago A BIG THANK DR MAXWELL

The Best

Posted on April 12th, 2014

After all else failed Dr. Maxwell saved the day or should I say a lifetime of no more pain.