Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Nelson III
Dr. James Nelson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua Kona, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Hilo, HI (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Queens Medical Center and Columbus Comm Hosp, Columbus, Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. James Nelson III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James Nelson III has the following 4 expertise
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. James Nelson III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Nelson III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Queens Medical Center
Columbus Comm Hosp, Columbus, Oh
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Nelson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua Kona, HI.