Dr. James Rogers Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Rogers?

worst plastic surgeon ever... RUN!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Compassionate Care

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Fortwo years I had struggled with complications from my hip replacement, surgeries and procedures, wound vac, antibiotics, but nothing seemed to work until I was referred to Dr. Rogers. With one surgery - and the best care I have ever received from a doctor, both pre and post-op - I am finally able to move on with my life. I would definitely see Dr. Rogers for any other procedures and would recommend him to my friends. Simply the best!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

MY EXPERIENCE WAS NOTHING LESS THAN TOP KNOTCH. WOULD RECOMMEND DR. ROGERS TO ANYONE.

Tummy Tuck with rupture repair and a face lift

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

All I wanted was to have a smaller waist. He found a rupture and said he could do both at the same time and I would have a "six pack" tummy after the operation. I am still in pain and still do not look any smaller. He even promised to fix my navel and changed him mind. The face-lift was terrible and painful and still hurts after five months. He put a large wrinkle on my left face and the right looks bad too. He blames my jaw for it. Ha! I have pictures of myself where the jaw looks fine before the operation. He promised to fix it and did put Juvederm in the left check. It still is not perfect and refuses to fix more of his bad work unless I pay.

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere

Posted on December 8th, 2013

I went to this "surgeon". He botched my body so bad I am permanently scarred. After about 1.5 years when the swelling go down and I tried to get him to correct it, he wanted to charge me and I had no more money. Why do you make a patient pay for your mistake? By the time I learned about statute of limitations on surgery, the two years was up otherwise would have sued him. Bad "doctor"with a huge ego, steer clear.

patient

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Had to have silicone implants removed from breast, replaced with saline implants. Terrible experience, breast horrifically uneven. Charged me right after surgery to look at the mess he created. Wasn't friendly. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. My gynecologist saw what I looked like a year after this surgery and was shocked.

Botox , derma filler

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I've had Botox and fillers for several years where i traveled at places that my freinds used ( i could see their results and they all knew their plastic surgeon well so i felt safe and trusting and it was all great ) but this year I thought it would be best to have it done where I lived by a reputable plastic surgeon .WHAT A MISTAKE it was the worse experience , I wanted a botox browlift which he had no idea what I was talking about ,I explained to him what I was wanting to achieve he told me my face from the front was the only importance people don't look at me from the side ( and this is suppose to be a facial surgeon) he did a little Botox and another filler to raise my eyebrow which has cause excess swelling in my eyelid that after 5 weeks is dispensed into my outer and under eye .So besides the fact of his horrible job plus not explaining or talking and letting me know what he was doing and what I should expect ,how I can achieve my goal ect .... I would not recommend him to anyone !!!!!!

very poor Dr

Posted on January 26th, 2013

waited for over 3 hours for suture removeal and never saw Dr.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Rogers is a fantastic doctor and I highly recommend him and his staff. I had several surgeries and was treated wonderfully pre and post as well as the entire year of follow ups! First class physician and clean, comfortable office. After several interviews with other doctors, I'm glad I chose the right one!

Posted on June 24th, 2017