Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Webb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
the best thing about going to this clinic is the time Dr. Webb spends with each patient I get upset hearing other patients talking to him about nonmedical issues but when its ur turn u have all of him he doenst look at a clock or rush I think he should but he makes each person feel like they have all of him.
Dr. Webb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
AnMed Health Medical Center
26 Years Experience
Kansas City University of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. James Webb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6235 E Truman Rd, Kansas City, MO
Dr. James Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.