Dr. James Williams Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Williams Jr?

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Williams is the most exceptional, caring, thorough and honest doctor I have ever met.I have been a patient of his for almost 5 years. I have pulmonary problems as a result of continuing lung cancer. He is not afraid of a lawsuit by explaining in detail, in language that I understand easily, exactly what is going on with my health issues. He is not a doctor for the money, I can tell you that for sure. The compassion in Dr. Williams'demeanor is very apparent, while remaining professional and objective. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of this fine doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014