Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Y Ha
Dr. James Y Ha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ha is affiliated with Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Y Ha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2006
Dr. James Y Ha accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, 155 E Brush Hill Rd, Elmhurst, IL
Dr. James Y Ha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.