Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Haeberlin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James R Haeberlin has the following 1 expertise
Dr. James R Haeberlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James R Haeberlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
iI really connected with Dr.Haeberlin .He explained my lung problem in a language I could understand.I like the man because he don't beat around the bush. He is straight forward and tells it like it like it is..Some say his bedside manner is crude I rather enjoyed it..I had him in our home for lunch an to watch a Minnesota Twins game,while he was on the staff in Fergus Falls, Mn. An excellent surgeon !
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. James R Haeberlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVanessa Papalazaros Md, 675 N 5th St, Lebanon, OR
Dr. James R Haeberlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.