Dr. James E Hagans III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Hagans III?

AWESOME!

First impression of Dr Hagans, wonderful, I am the only person the matters. He is very kind, he has all time in the world to answer our questions. Without question he made a very difficult health a little easier.. Thank you Dr Hagans..

The very best Dr, I have ever been to

Excellent in every way I would recommend him to every woman with a breast problem. He is very patient and considerate .

There are not enough words or time to tell you how much I love Dr. James Hagans and his staff. Made a very difficult time in my life bearable.

A true blessing to the medical field.

One of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever met.

Patient

Dr. Hagans made me very comfortable because he knew exactly where the cancer were in my body. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and he reassured me that everything was under control. I will highly recommend him to my family and friends.

A True Healer

This doctor is a compassionate true healer. I went to him after a abnormal mammogram. I had implants at 30. I felt a lump, but was told it was a valve. Six years later the implant ruptured. A different Cosmetic surgeon sent me for a mammogram. When it came back abnormal, I was sent to Dr.Hagans. He saw me within that week, schuled surgery to remove the lump. He removed two lumps. The results were negative. But the masses were nickel size. I am hoping this will help someone who is going through uncertainty.I am a little more trusting again. Thank you Dr. Hagan from a greatful family.

Lorie H

I love this Dr. hard to get a really great Dr. this day and time. I want give him up and I now live in N.C. You can trust his expertise and much more.He is that one of a kind Dr. that anyone would need. He always lets you know if you need him call and they get you in pronto. Thanks again Dr Hagan for your great care. And his nurse is special too.

THE BEST SURGEON I EVER MET HERE IN ARKANSAS. HE HAS VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. HAGANS TO ANYONE.

I feel that Dr. Hagans is a very caring physician. He made me feel okay, and not nervous at all when seeing him. I would highly recommend him to prospective patients.

Fanstastic

Dr. Hagans is a wonderful surgeon and a caring individual. He made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He was very reassuring from my first visit and I felt I was in capable hands. When I had surgery all the nurses spoke very highly of him and his office staff are very friendly. His nurse returns calls promptly and is also very reassuring. I have never had to wait very long for my visits and he always greets me with a hug. Everyone that I know who has been to Dr. Hagans absolutely loves him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. James E Hagans III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.