Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Hamilton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Will never go to Dr Hamilton again , went to him , he gave me a D@C because I had been bleeding , he clean me out and took a biopsy and said it came back no cancer , a month after having the D@C I was still bleeding , so went to another Dr over Tappahannock, he said that i needed a hysterectomy, so we done that .Had a total Hysterectomy and he also done a biopsy and it came back stage 1 cancer , but I was lucky it was contain to my uterus , but he said if I had not got the second opinion and waited a year like Dr Hamilton had said for me to do , i might of not be here .So my opinion it is time for Dr Hamilton to retire from working .
39 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James F Hamilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames F Hamilton Md, 95 Harris Rd, Kilmarnock, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James F Hamilton in this video.
Dr. James F Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kilmarnock, VA.