Dr. James F Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James F Hamilton?

Will never go to Dr Hamilton again , went to him , he gave me a D@C because I had been bleeding , he clean me out and took a biopsy and said it came back no cancer , a month after having the D@C I was still bleeding , so went to another Dr over Tappahannock, he said that i needed a hysterectomy, so we done that .Had a total Hysterectomy and he also done a biopsy and it came back stage 1 cancer , but I was lucky it was contain to my uterus , but he said if I had not got the second opinion and waited a year like Dr Hamilton had said for me to do , i might of not be here .So my opinion it is time for Dr Hamilton to retire from working .

Terrific Bedside Manner

Dr. Hamilton is a knowledgeable doctor. He is very caring about his patients and a good surgeon.