Dr. James D Hammond Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James D Hammond Jr?

I had a surgery done and still ended up pregnant. I

can't have anymore kids

whats most memorable for me is that my cheif complaint to this doctor was a bad right ovary, I went to surgery to have it removed and woke up to find that he had removed the left ovary, then I was treated like a bad habit by him and his wife. All i can say is be careful because our society our justice system allows him to get away with it. So be very careful of this butcher doctor

My husband could have delivered my son

Always had to wait at least 2 hours & many times had to stand while waiting. He got my blood test results mixed up with another woman's & treated me for an std I NEVER had! In hospital he said I could have my epidural. 18 hrs later he wanted to have me discharged from the hospital. After 3 days in labor & seeing him twice, my son was delivered by a nurse. He wrote my discharge pain Rx to Jane Doe Blue. How can this man still be a doctor??

My Seventh Child

Stay away

Worse doctor in the Baton Rouge area hands down

I wouldn't have given him any stars if that was a possible option on this site. I only saw Dr. Hammond himself twice. The reset of my visits were with a nurse practitioner. His office was so dirty I feared of getting sick. They over book appointments but am unsure how being as you can NEVER get in touch with anyone at their office. I had an emergency c-section and got no post op advice on how to take care of my incision which resulted in an infection. His staff are unprofessional and I'm pretty sure one of the nurses was either always drunk and or high on something. When it was time for me to be discharged from the hospital, he didn't even check my incision, he just opened the door to my room and said time to go home. I WILL NEVER go back to this doctor, not even if my life depended on it.

Dr. James Hammond is very rude and vulgar to the nursing staff and threating to their safety.

stay away!!! he's horrible

HORRIBLE!!!! Saw him 3x's. Never recieved post natal care from him. He never examined the incision after surgery. He's a quack and his staff is nothing more than a bunch of idiots.

This Office Is Horrid.

The staff is blatantly racist. Example: Black people can have their children in the waiting room, anyone else has to leave if they brought kids.I waited 3 hours for a pap while watching 5 other women come and go while I waited, and waited.I have high blood pressure, the nurse that took my vitals told me to go to the ER because I was about to have a stroke. At the ER they told me I was fine and the last thing she should have said was 'YOU'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A STROKE!'I have chosen to avoid this 'doctor' at all costs and have been looking for a new one.In my opinion it's almost better to have no doctor at all.

Good doc if you can catch him!

1st appointment was at 8 months pregnant, only one who would see me. Very nice man, respectful and honest with my birth plan. Hadn't been involved with water birth before but was willing to try. Then I was seen by a student midwife, unpleasant to say the least. Dr didn't attend actual birth. Couldn't get appointment for follow up exam. Gave up after about a month of calling all the time.

Dr. James D Hammond Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rayville, LA.