Dr. James Hahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hahn?

Good doctor

When I first met Dr. Han I had to go to work that day so the first appointment was very rushed and I didn't like seeing this new doctor. I had an argument with Dr. Han that day because I was running late, and he asked me about my whole history. We didn't have a good first meeting. Then he changed my treatment. Now I have seen him many times and he is amazing. He explains what he is doing, and why he is doing it. Nobody likes change. I was used to a certain treatment and this doctor showed me a different way. I think he is a very caring doctor. He always tries to get me take less medications. Since I saw him, he cut my medication in half but I think it's the right amount now. I used to take more medication than I really needed but I don't anymore. He also examines me. Other doctors didn't do that. I'm really happy now. I have already referred two doctors to him. They are both very happy. He is always in the office. He needs to take a vacation. Overall, he's a good person and a good doctor.

I went for a nerve test for my qme and he explained everything that he was doing. Very professional and made me feel comfortable.

Very good doctor

it is amazing when i sit in his waiting room. so many people just complaning about not getting enough norcos. my friend told me about dr han bc i was addicted to prescribtion drugs. he talked to me about suboxone and how to get clean. he talked to me like a friend so thanks. i went to a lot of different clincs and its so easy to get refills but dr han doesn't give them out like candy. he's always telling you to cut down. he's tough but just what i need. anybody whining about him, and i hear them in the waiting room, do it because they want more meds. don't know how he does it. keep it up.

Smart and professional. He is strict but straight forward with me and told me how to manage my pain. I just want to get better.

Wonderful doctor

What a wonderful and caring physician. Very sharp and trustworthy. He helped relieve my pain when no one else would even try. He has restored my life. I have been living with back pain for so long, now that it is manageable with the treatments I have received, I can live life again. Thank you Dr Han.

Caring doctor

Dr. Han is a wonderful doctor. He challenges me at every visit and offers me support in dealing with my pain.

He cares about his patients and doesn't just refill medications. He is concerned about medication management, exercise regimen, weight loss, and pain reduction.