3.0

Have you seen James S Hannum?

Outstanding

Dr Hannum repaired my broken nose and did a great job! He was very professional and I am thrilled with the results.

Refused to come in on his Call night. Was very rude.

A few years ago I went to the ER at Capital Medical center with an abscess on my tonsil that had ruptured. I was in incredible pain, and scared about what was happening. It was about 2 in the morning, and the hospital staff called Dr Hannum who was the on call ENT... but he didn't want to come in so late. He told them to tell me to just come into his office early the next morning before patients came in. I went home, stayed up all night in terrible pain, then went to his office at exactly the time he told me to. I stood at the door, he saw me, and would not let me in. I knocked on the window-it was cold and rainy... annoyed he let me in and told me I had to wait and he would fit me in with his other patients. He was rude and short with me, and made me feel stupid. I went home and called ENT Associates of Olympia, and they let me right in, diagnosed me, treated me, and were very kind.

No Bedside Manner and Unobservant

Has missed seeing a live rat running around a patient's neck inside the shirt. Has no bedside manner and all the personality of a manila envelope. Probably a competent surgeon.

James S Hannum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.