Dr. James R Harbin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Harbin?

Look like he has retired.

I really like the chairs they have in their waiting room. They are high quality and comfortable. The staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating. Really friendly, warm people. They are an absolute expert in the field. I would never feel unsafe or apprehensive in their care. I love how much attention to detail they show. They are always so careful and meticulous. I never have to worry about them making a mistake or forgetting something. They were easy to reach in an emergency. When I called they answered right away and I was so relieved to hear a friendly voice. He has been my doctor for about 20 years and will miss him greatly as I called for a appointment 2 days ago to find a message that he has retired.

Dr. Harbin has been my family doctor for my entire life. I often hear complaints from others that use different doctors saying, "they don't seem to care", I'm in and out of the office within 5 minutes" and etc. Dr. Harbin puts forth the effort to finding the best care in his patients, spending time discussing your concerns and just life in general. As I'm a student at a University that is an hour and a half away.. I will make a 3 hour trip to go see him for my concerns of a common cold. Years ago when I lived back home, he came to my family's house to check up on me when I was sick and it was past his office hours. Another time, was when I came for a evaluation as I was badly beaten by an ex-boyfriend. As I arrived 8:00am that morning, Dr. Harbin brings me in through the side door so I wouldn't have to face stares in the waiting room. His nurse cried and hugged me when she took me into my waiting room and I shared my story. To lighten the pain of the situation, Dr. Harbin shared cookies and a coke with me and we just talked and he shared his funny stories. That memory of the kindness that he has shown will never be forgotten. These are just some of the compassionate things that Dr. Harbin has done to help me. He's a wonderful doctor and truly cares about his patients. I feel truly blessed to have him as my doctor and family friend.