Dr. James L Hardeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James L Hardeman?

Dr Hardeman

I have been a patient of Dr. Hardeman since 2007. I was diagnosed with COPD at that time. he is a very caring doctor. He gives you as uh time as necessary to cover all of your concerns. I have never felt rushed with him, as I have felt from other doctors. Dr Hardeman gets A+A+

Trust Dr Hardeman completely Diagnosed my problem and solved it

THANK YOU DR. HARDEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Hardeman recently treated my uncle in ICU. The family struggled with many sensitive issues on the care of our uncle, and Dr. Hardeman was the "voice of wisdom, reason, and compassion". Even though he is not our family doctor (although I wish he were), he truly respects the dignity of the patient and, I believe, made decisions for our uncle's care as though he were his own brother. I only hope that if I ever have to be in ICU, someone just like Dr. Hardeman is caring for me! Thank you Dr. Hardeman!

Very poor patient communication which causes fear.