Dr. James Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hartman?

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr. Hartman was recommended through my primary care physician and so far I am very please. He is very professional, great bedside manners, and when you go in for a consultation you are actually getting what you paid for. As far as waiting to see him on your appointment date no more than 15 minutes the most.

Wouldn't recommend him at all.

Posted on May 5th, 2013

I went to him after looking at the awards that he had won and had him do my sinus surgery, He did not complete the surgery properly and it had to be all fixed by another doctor. There was absolutely no post op follow up or care, and his staff is unbelievably rude and impolite. Worst experience with a specialist ever! Looks like he and his staff just treats the patients as a money making machine and don't really care at all . If you have already taken an appointment, you will realize this in your first couple of visits itself.

One of the best Doctors I have ever had!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

This man is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I read some other comments and could NOT believe he could ever be anything less. He has a great bedside manner and eased my worries in no time. I would reccomend him to anyone and in fact I have. I am very picky in who I go to and I am very glad I picked him.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I have been with Dr. Hartman several years. He has done several surgeries on me and a year ago he saved my life by ridding me of Tyroid cancer. He has always been excellant with me, very kind and considerate and I have the utmost respect for him and his staff. I have never had a problem with anyone in that office. I would recommend him to everyone.

Very Negative Experience

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Hartman botched my tonscillectomy (it was incomplete) & I must have additional surgey due to his error (I'm using different surgeon). His office staff is rude, (one yelled at me, several times) phone calls are not returned in a timely manner, if at all. However, one of the nurses is kind & caring. Hartman needs to care about patients more and money less.

Posted on November 9th, 2017