Dr. James J Hatcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Hatcher?

Very Pleased Patient For Many Years

I chose Dr. Hatcher because of his excellent bedside manner. One doctor, one office, You are not just another appointment. Very personable and is willing to sit down and discuss your problem and offers excellent treatment. Highly recommend him to anyone wanting a real doctor that will spend time with you and treat you right.

Absolute best..

Relaxed and organized office environment. Pleasant, competent staff. Short wait to be seen. Unhurried examination. Accurate diagnosis with information sharing. Limited office hours, but when a patient needs contact, Dr. Hatcher responds by phone in a timely manner. Dr. Hatcher provides ongoing care for my asthma control. This summer I experienced a difficult-to-resolve episode with my asthma, but was able to regain control with the good doctor's expertise and resolve to restore my health. I have been a patient for a number of years, and I know that I am in very competent hands. What more could a patient want?