Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Hayner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James B Hayner has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. James B Hayner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James B Hayner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've finally given up due to waiting upon arrival to see Dr. Hayner at times for over two hours. The office staff is friendly but is a mess (double booking?) where each time I have gone there I have to fill out the same hippa forms......then wait. Once called to the room only to wait some more. I've gone elsewhere and will not be back.
Dr Hayner lacks in bedside manner. He was a bit patronizing towards me and seemed to shake his head over some of my conditions. I guess he did not believe in Fibromyalgia. A real health issue I have had for years. I also have other Structural diseases that he acknowledged, but over all I was uncomfortable with him as he was so unfriendly. He was more interested in knowing what My husband did. He also asked me if i had a good sex life.? not sure why this was important..... i gave him and his office several chances but in the end they all screwed up my insurance due to not spelling my name correctly. I had months worth of bills that needed adjusting and many phone calls to straiten out their error. i liked Dr Carbajo but am not going there due to the staff's incompetence in billing and the front window help is far from friendly. Especially the lady who has fake eyelashes and seems like quite the ditzy one... no brains.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hayner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. James B Hayner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLivingston Internal Medicine, 10020 Professional Center Dr Ste 120, Hamburg, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Hayner in this video.
Dr. James B Hayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamburg, MI.