Dr. James Heaps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Heaps?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I like Dr. Heaps because he performed surgery on me and I didn't have any pain or complications, which I have had from other surgeries with other doctors. It was without any drama or incident.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr Heaps Bes Doctor in the country. Angel Hands saved my life..

An Angel from Heaven

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

There aren't enough lines to express my gratitude and total respect for Dr. James Heaps. This is a doctor who will always go the extra mile to help someone! His staff is awesome! The entire practice is really focused on the patient and the compassion from Dr. Heaps and his entire staff is really appreciated! To be honest, I don't know that I would even be here to write this review if it wasn't for the incredible time and energy he has given me as a patient of 18 years!

Wonderful physician

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr. Heaps is both a terrific doctor and a wonderful human being. He takes as much time as necessary to explain everything and answer all your questions. He is very skilled and performed a robotic laporoscopic hysterectomy. I was home in 24 hours with no pain or side effects. I highly recommend him and his skillful hands.

excellent doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Heaps. He is a skillful surgeon, a real guy who is a pleasure to talk with, and a perfectionist, in the best possible way. His scheduler, Angel, is a sweet heart and takes her job very seriously. I have never been frustrated with their office, I cannot say the same for all doctors who I have met. Very impressive all-around.

saved my life and my fertility

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Absolutely the best gyn-onc imaginable. It is difficult to get in to see him, and the office wait time is often long, but it is totally worth it. His staff is a bit rough around the edges, but again it is an amazing experience to be his patient. I went through ovarian cancer at a young age and he saved both my life and me fertility. His bedside manner and general level of caring is incredible. Love, love, love this doctor! A must see for any woman needing a gyn-onc or surgeon.

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Heaps to anyone who needs a specialist. Make sure you are scheduled to see him and not anyone else in his office. Dr. Heaps is definetely great, and his staff varies.

Posted on May 25th, 2017