Dr. James R Hedgepeth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Hedgepeth?

Love him!

My son is 18 and has been seeing him since he was born. He has a soothing way with the parents and the children. We trust him completely!

Dr. H is a Fantastic Pediatrician

We LOVE Dr. Hedgepeth! We see him at the Garner office. He is an amazing pediatrician with a love, concern and care for children that is beyond words. He has been my son's doctor since he was born, and he is now four. He gives the quickest injections I have ever seen. He is very easy to talk to and never makes any question seem stupid, and he never makes us feel "rushed" like many doctors do. My son will never see anyone else. Thanks, Dr. Hedgepeth, for all you have done for my son and myself.

Dr. James R Hedgepeth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garner, NC.